Excuse me sir
I have lost my heart
Have you seen it?
I must have misplaced it
Excuse me doctor
I don't feel my heart
Has it stopped beating?
for it is all quiet here
Excuse me love
I am sorry, I don't feel for you
for I am heartless
help me find love
Excuse me beautiful girl
though you are beautiful
I don't see you
for my heart cannot see
Help me
for I have lost my heart
Help me
for I have been waiting for my heart
to come back.
-fman024-
5 comments:
bro, better be heartless rather brake some1's heart..
u r better than dis..
i know...
hey, 1st time baca ur blog. makes me smile. poetry,stories and photography. what a blend.
:)
wow..every1 so good at poetry & stuff..well, i like dat 1..it is really nice & like wut otai said, u r better than dat n it's better not to brake sum1's heart.. :) keep it up!
p/s rajin bebenor ekau yek.. :D
mak aii..gla best poem ni..adoi..kalaula bf aku kasi aku poem ni..bestnya~
[20:45:33] [System Message] Welcome to [ Malaysia DotA Room 16]
[20:45:33] [System Message] Please use legal software. You may need to add Garena into firewall trust list to start game.
[20:45:33] (--XIII--) 你讲几次他们也不明的啦
[20:45:35] ([malay]Bastard) fot the sake of ur malay fren
[20:45:47] (54cai) (.|cffff00ffnami) Ping:141 Create Game Map:[Maps\DotA Allstars v6.59.w3x\DotA Allstars v6.59.w3x]
[20:45:53] ([malay]Bastard) XIII -_-"
[20:46:00] [TwS]GoDLike> here
[20:46:29] H|c996600ffocK> lun
[20:46:30] [malay]Bastard> (xsyUkRiXx> is malay???????
[20:46:33] ([malay]Bastard> wahahaha
[20:46:33] H|c996600ffocK> tak
[20:46:41] H|c996600ffocK> tat lun n ah tak
[20:46:45] (zack95> 我明白啊
[20:46:59] --XIII--> 应该是。。看它名久知了
[20:46:59] [malay]Bastard> no wonder this piece of so call "malay land" wont be getting better
[20:47:08] [malay]Bastard> coz of u all stupid malay
[20:47:12] MeX-|crab> yaya
[20:47:13] [malay]Bastard> (xsyUkRiXx> is one of them
[20:47:14] MeX-|crab> agree
[20:47:16] MeX-|crab> damn it
[20:47:18] T|c00ff00ffroll> ANY GAMES?
[20:47:27] [malay]Bastard> don ever let chinese be PM
[20:47:35] (malay]Bastard> u all MALAY will cry n beg us
[20:47:38] ([malay]Bastard> stupid malay
[20:47:39] [VrN]-PuPpY|r> - -
[20:47:40] --XIII--> if we PM u think they will survive?
[20:47:44] ~DarkSeiZai~> lol
[20:47:55] ~|cff000000Baal> niama
[20:47:56] [malay]Bastard> they will cry
[20:48:01] [malay]Bastard> PORK = HALAL
[20:48:17] [malay]Bastard> malay pay taxes =- double of chinese
[20:48:25] wei^_^> any game
[20:48:41] [malay]Bastard> US also can let black obama become president
[20:48:54] (--XIII--> they dun dare.. cos they will lose thier rights
this no place to post this...but i dunno where to put it...just to deliver a message i thought very important but dont get me wrong because i am no racist just very dissappointed because now us Malay cant even play online games (i dunno bout other areas in the net) which suppose to belong to to no one now has been a place for such racist remarks...god pls save our KIngs and us all...i have to tell this to everyone i know because this is what i see everyday for the past two months since i started to play that game...not just that game...some other games too with such remarks...i feel very sick... -"taatlah kpd Allah, Rasul dan pemimpin di kalangan kamu"
the messages weren't unedited...i quickly close the application after i read a few lines n i felt horrible...it's happening everyday n becoming worse..help me
Post a Comment