Sunday, March 15, 2009

The good old days


It has been a while that I have written. A passion that has taken a back seat due to some unforeseen circumstances. I had a great time during the summer holidays which I spent with my friends in Wellington. I did a full time job too but most of the time I hanged up with my friends. We often take ourselves to the good old days. The time when everything was fun and there was no heavy responsibilities. Mine was during the school days where we had a lot of fun a not care about anything else. Full of crap and no substance… oh what a life!

Time always changes. It never stays. One moment you are there then a second pass by.. you are not. Sometimes you get things right, sometimes not. Time goes so fast that you don't realize you've spent too much time or too little time.

Oh I am running off here, in the good old days I used to play a lot of rugby but I have always had this passion for football as you can see in the blog. Play with your hands and kick your troubles away.haha

After my long break, I'll upload more photos in this blog. Been traveled a lot this summer (South Island-2nd time, Northland, etc) and I think I had covered all the interesting places in New Zealand. Its time to go Aussie and hopefully I have enough money by winter. I will post more when I have the time to sort my photos.

No comments: