Thursday, April 2, 2009

Coldplay Coldplay Coldplay

A very belated short review from the Coldplay concert last 2 weeks. This is my first ever Coldplay concert and easily the biggest I've seen. I'm nothing short of being blown away. There were so many highlights, I can't name them all because i'll basically be writing a transcript of the concert. So, i'll just post the photos to do all the talking..


Starting performance by local artist...em,can't remember her name.

2nd performance by Mercury Rev. Mantap gle

5 min before Coldplay came out

Badut cleaner menenangkan hati penonton dgn tarian break dance-nya

Penonton membanjiri Vector Arena

The time that we have been waiting for so long!

Suspend bro! suspend! haha

Yeah!!

Photo taken by Afiq..die sesat jauh dr stage.

Haa,I don't know the order of the concert starting this photo.dah campur dgn gmbr dr jack.

Oh ya,photos were taken by Afiq and Jack, I can't bring my camare along-I bet u know why..

Penat la nk komen semua gmbr..



"Those have been the two biggest chanllenges of my life: trying to follow Radiohead, and trying to follow Brad Pitt."-Chris Martin



Out came the balloons for Yellow, everyone had fun with those, great way to keep the crowd entertained because everyone loved them.
"That's my life, man. it doesn't make any sense but it's a lot of fun." –Chris Martin



;)

Everyone was dancing along to 42 by the middle section of the song. Fix You was a massive singalong like Yellow.







"That's what we have to remember: We're only on our third record. Pokemon was huge for a while, but that hasn't really lasted. At this point, I feel like we're the new wazzzzup!"-Chris Martin




Jonny Buckland-Lead Guitarist

Jonny Buckland on the whole band: "Will is the man that says 'no', I'm the man that says 'yes', Guy is the man who says 'maybe' and Chris is the man who says 'what about this...' " haha


Politik came on, everyone bounced along to it. Lovers in Japan was perfect! felt like we were in Japan






“If you get a permanent marker and you draw six squares on your tummy, it gives you an abdomen. From a distance, the girls will be impressed – let me tell you that from experience.” - Chris Martin





Chris bounded back on stage and The Scientist was played,acoustic. Just like what I wanted.



Jonny on Guy: "Although he looks very handsome, he is actually a bit of a geek. I admire his ability to get excited over gadets." =)

Chris on Guy: "If he wasn't in Coldplay, he would be in prison.." hahaha








Chris berlari-lari

Berlari mcm org gile

Penuh bersemangat!

Lari lagi..pergh...

Wooohooo!!

Pancit dah..hahaha

Tau pun letih..xde tempat lain nk baring..

Kantoi garu punggung !!

Cover baek punya...

Lama berbaring..

Chris Martin on himself: "I'm really passionate about surfing, actually scrap that - I'm most passionate about chocolate! If I wasn't in Coldplay, I would be playing piano in a gay bar." haha













Pindah kat belakang tmpt audience utk 3 lagu

Guy Berryman-Bassist

Will Champion-drummer/backing vocalist/multi-instrumentalist


"The biggest misconception is that there is a band called Coldplay that is all about Chris Martin. We as a band know this is not the case. It is a real democracy. Coldplay is a real joint effort of four people being passionate about music and the collaboration between these four people which results in recording albums."-Guy Berryman



Guy on Chris: "If Chris ever joined another band, he would join a traditional Scottish pipe band." hahaha



"You know, everytime I travel to America by plane there is that questionnaire and I have to inscribe my job. I never know what I should write so I change it every time. sometimes I write 'musician' and sometimes 'husband of a very famous hollywood-actress'".-Chris Martin


Magic Ball

"I dont want to be in U2, I am already in
the best band in the world" -Chris Martin




Afiq tertido sbb penat sgt.


Well, its hard to pick a favourite moment as it was all great, but personal highlights were Fix You, The Hardest Part, Politik and of course Life in Technicolour II..plus my favourite song, The Scientist......brilliant. If you havent seen coldplay I highly recommend it. One of, if not the greatest band that I have ever seen live.

p/s; Saja letak gmbr byk,nk bg otai jeles..hahaha

7 comments:

far far away said...

oh my...all the memories came rushing to my head....
sangat sangat sangat sangat sangatttttt awesomeeee!!!

far far away said...

btw sape otai?

bowling2012 said...

to far far, this is otai..
n se' u made it bro..
JEALOUS GILA BABI!!!!
BABI PUN XJEALOUS CMNIE!!
ARGHHHHH.....

fman024 said...

haa,ni la my buddy otai yg jeles..haha
chill bro..end of dis year kite plan baek punya..
aku dh 100% confirm..kau jgn fuckup plak....

bowling2012 said...

hahaha!! jgn risau bro...
aku dh aside allocation for our plan pun..
cant wait man..

aFiQ said...

Faris gi concert coldplay do!respect la!

naem said...

M A N T A P ! ! ! ! !