Life’s full of surprises, and I’m surprise I never knew that in the first place. I mean a very long time ago. But guess I already did but just to naïve to admit it. Well surprise, surprise!
I’m sitting here staring in front of my computer, keeping my consciousness awake, coz again I slept very late. I told myself a hundred million times I will stop this bad habit of staying up too late just doing nothing, but watching television or films that I could still watch any other day, any other not that too late day. But no, I’m too stubborn to obey my own-self.
Damn those good quality shows. Could there be any other reason not to watch "H O U S E"....Hmmmm?... Guess not. =) . I'm watching the 3rd season now and i think I'm gonna try to finish the whole episodes this weekend..haha. House is really the best tv show for me right now.

2 comments:
yeah2! house's the best!
house mmg menarik..haha
Post a Comment