Wow, I'm blogging!!!From the blog of one of my friend, I figured to start one of my own...I've decided to blog here in blogspot.com and deleted my blog account in friendster. Yep.. i think i can do much more things ere.
Btw, thanks to the advances in technology (and my friend's blog being inspiration for me doing this), here I am... blogging. So... what will my first blog be about? Since we just celebrated new year, 2008, i want to write my reflection on 2007..
The year is over... I have to say it went by very quickly! There have been years that have taken forever to pass, but 2007 for me went by in almost a blur. I'm almost sad that it went by the way it did, but perhaps it went by that quickly because it was full of 'boring' days. Yeah!! ..Well, I cannot remember anything or any meaningful events that happened in 2007.. Maybe I usually spent my time by myself and hardly go out. Plus, there were a lot of exams and assignments to do.huhu..Really hate assignment! Assignment sucks!! hmm..
However, the year 2007 will always be special to me because it is a year of Transitions and Discovery. This was a year that has given me so much opportunity to grow and spread my wings on my own (Chewah!haha). This was a year that tested my strength to the limit: past my exams, i still can play hockey maa~, able to visit more areas in Malaysia, and able to do something I thought I never could ..
Thank you 2007. Thank you for the little things: the ones I notice and the ones I seem to take for granted. Thank you for the gift of learning acquired thru my passions in life: people, food, art, travel, sport, music, photography dll. Thank you for the challenges that made me stronger. And I'm sure this year 2008 will be more challenging for me.
To my dear friends, i wish your 2008 will be as sparkling as you hoped it to be! InsyaAllah.. pray for me too..
However, the year 2007 will always be special to me because it is a year of Transitions and Discovery. This was a year that has given me so much opportunity to grow and spread my wings on my own (Chewah!haha). This was a year that tested my strength to the limit: past my exams, i still can play hockey maa~, able to visit more areas in Malaysia, and able to do something I thought I never could ..
Thank you 2007. Thank you for the little things: the ones I notice and the ones I seem to take for granted. Thank you for the gift of learning acquired thru my passions in life: people, food, art, travel, sport, music, photography dll. Thank you for the challenges that made me stronger. And I'm sure this year 2008 will be more challenging for me.
To my dear friends, i wish your 2008 will be as sparkling as you hoped it to be! InsyaAllah.. pray for me too..
No comments:
Post a Comment