Dear friends,
I am feeling a bit down these few days. I have not had any night with good sleep lately and I have been waking up during my night sleeps.I ponder a lot lately. About me. The me in the past, the me in the present and the me that I am going to be. Because my head is less occupied by things that i should do, my mind starts to ravel.
Let’s face it, we all will go through moments like these.
Moments when we think that we could have done certain things.
Moments when we think that we could have done certain things, better.
Moments when we think that we could not have done certain things.
Moments when we think that we could have started doing certain things.
And the lists could go on forever, and we wish we could turn back times.
I feel unsettled. Incomplete. Hollow. Regretful.
The feeling that I could have been a better person kept racing in my mind. Bear in mind that I am the type of person who let go. It could be this time, I have let go enough and all the thoughts that I let go previously have come back to me now.
It is taking its toll.
No comments:
Post a Comment