MARCH 2008
My love affair with the camera has grown and expanded, leading my life path to unexpected twists and turns.For the past years, it has been an on-off affair. Now, my interest for photography has been revived with my recent acquisition of a new digital camera - Canon 400D. Since I got this new baby girl, I have never stopped looking for reasons to shoot. I'm still not quite sure where this rekindled passion for the camera will actually lead me. But one thing's for sure...I really love this kinda hobby.
My love affair with the camera has grown and expanded, leading my life path to unexpected twists and turns.For the past years, it has been an on-off affair. Now, my interest for photography has been revived with my recent acquisition of a new digital camera - Canon 400D. Since I got this new baby girl, I have never stopped looking for reasons to shoot. I'm still not quite sure where this rekindled passion for the camera will actually lead me. But one thing's for sure...I really love this kinda hobby.
14 FEBRUARY 2008
I always thought whether I’ll be alone forever, no one to love, no one to hold, no one to care for, no one to think about... That has all changed now. First time i met you at Low Yatt Plaza, my heart started to race. Your beautiful lovely face made me realized that an angel still exists in this world. Without hesitation, I took you away from that stupid, big ass, fat, lousy salesman who knows nothing bout you. We went to see a movie, 'Jumper' together at Berjaya Times Square and everyone kinda stared at me because of you.I know, i know, they all really jealous at me cause i bring such a beautiful partner on that special valentine's day. How lucky i am.
Since then, you are my aura, my energy, my strength, my spirit. You brought back meanings to my once sorrowful life. Whatever happens between me and you, it doesn’t matter, because my feelings for you have already been set in stones, my heart has leaped out and has grabbed onto you. You may not be believe this, but what I have for you is very real....if an angel came to me and say that you will die, and the angel ask me if I am willing to trade my life for yours, then without thinking I would gladly say yes, because you are my life, without you, my soul is dead. Everything I told you, my feelings for you, my wishes for you, my desires for you, are all real. I had never lied with you, and I never will. I use no poems or anything that is not how I really feel... I love you, but I think the word love is not strong enough for how I feel for you. You are everything to me. I wish I can be with you forever and ever and ever, for all eternity... My baby girl..

You can see how much i love her

No comments:
Post a Comment