Today is my mom's birthday.
I have a lot of things to say. To actually thank her. and ask for her forgiveness.
But i lost my words. because I know its not easy to be a mom. especially raising up four boys with different kind of attitudes.
If there will come a day, where I have to make a choice between my life and yours,
I will definitely choose yours.
I owe so much to you.
Thank you for raising me up, being there for me and loving me unconditionally.
Most of all, thank you for never giving up on me.
I love you and making you happy is my first priority in life.
happy birthday mak.
God bless you.

3 comments:
happy birthday, mak faris!
-dee
happy bday to ur mom!
i know, must be a tough job raising 4 boys..my mom has 4 boys (and a gorgeous girl..lol) too..
Thanks dee - fr my mom :)
I bet that one gorgeous girl is the hardest one to handle right? :) thanks
muah muah.
Post a Comment