Ya Allah, jauhkanlah antara diriku dengan dosa-dosa sepertimana Engkau jauhkan antara timur dan barat. Ya Allah, bersihkanlah diriku dari dosa-dosa sepertimana bersihnya pakaian yang putih daripada kekotoran. Ya Allah, sucikanlah dosa-dosaku dengan air, salju dan air yang sejuk"
(Sabda Rasulullah s.a.w daripada Abu Hurairah, Riwayat Bukhari & Muslim)
One of the things I've learnt a lot this year is about God.
About Allah s.w.t.
Lately, I've been getting a lot of sign on how great He can be.
One day you are the happiest person on earth, and another day you fall the lowest stage of life.
But you got to keep on breathing, praying because tomorrow the sun will rise and He definitely has a reason for everything be it good or bad things that happened to you.
And for everything that I received and lost this year, I shall thank Him since they make me closer to Him.
Kasih sayang Allah memang tak ada tandingan, walaupun kita selalu lupa Dia tapi Dia tak pernah lupa pada kita.
Hajat untuk beribadah di Tanah Suci harini tak sampai bila Visa mereka tak luluskan. Sigh.
Pasti ada hikmahnya. masih banyak yang perlu diperbaiki.
And for that, I feel so ashamed and guilty. hands down. When it comes to do my responsibilities as a Muslim, I fails. I choose what I wanted to do, and ignored what I think don't suit me. Sigh.
Forgive me for I am a human full of sins.
I'll improve. I'll be a better person InshaAllah.
I just want to be in heaven. reading about hell scares me to death . . .
and that is that.
Alhamdulillah for the blessings. Alhamdulillah despite all the downfalls, rintangan and dugaan etc, I still manage to breath and alive till today.
Alhamdulillah for another year of living. Semoga Allah s.w.t terus memberkati kita. Ameen.
Salam 2011.
3 comments:
patut ade LIKE button
Agree...
agree juga...
Post a Comment